Monday 30 May 2016

The Liverpool Vintage Fair at St.George's Hall

I had a fantastic, if tiring, time at the Fair on Saturday. There was plenty to see and I did come home with a few things.

First, here's some photos I took of some of the wares on the stalls.




















Here's what I bought.


Linens to embroider on.


Two lace cuffs and a lace collar (note, I didn't pay £10 for the cuffs!).


Broderie anglais (it's hard to find vintage broderie anglais). Those on the right have been dyed with onion skins (the only thing they're useful for!).


Onion skin dyed chair backs and a little linen cloth.


A crochet mat and two lace hankies.


A bit of fabric, silk flower cigarette cards, antique postcards, thread, beads buttons and a lace insert.

I'm going to have fun with these!

I'll be back on Wednesday.

TTFN
Louise

1 comment:

  1. oh I would have been so tempted if I had been there!!

    ReplyDelete