Yes, the drought is over, I have finished work!
Admittedly, as you saw in my last post, there wasn't much work to do to finish this needlecase, but it's broken my duck of being able to finish something!
This case is made from a Vanessa Artbuthnot fabric and lined with a large yellow and cream check. I've decorated it with pieces of lace from a damaged vintage tablemat, vintage buttons (the yellow flat ones are artificial silk lingerie buttons) and a spot of running stitch. I've used a mustard felt to create the 'pages'.
I'll be popping this, along with its matching mini pincushion (it just needs stuffingand sewing up!) into my Etsy shop soon.
I hope you have a good weekend and I'll be back on Sunday.