Friday 6 January 2017

The Christmas junk journal - part four










I've had another little play in my Christmas junk journal. I've added a Christmas tree stitcker to the front cover. I covered two pages with scrapbook paper and added various bits and pieces to them, including holly stickers, a couple of tags, an After Eight mint envelope as a pocket, and a couple of Christmas images.

I've covered one page with Quality Street wrappers (they're too nice just to throw them into the bin!), using Mod Podge. 

The last page is actually one side of an envelope that I've been using for keeping my Quality Street wrapper in. I used up a few scrapbook paper scraps and then added an image of a vintage Christmas card that I've high-lighted with various gel pens.

There'll be stitching in my next post on Sunday.

TTFN
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment