Monday 19 December 2016

The Nutcracker Christmas card

















This card was a commission and started with the little toy soldier that's in the window above. I found the two illustrations on Pinterest and I added liquid pearl, gel pens, stickers and felt tip pens to them.

I created a three-fold card out of a sheet of A4 and added the illustrations on the front and the other to the inside of the last page , along with some silver stickers. I added some scrapbook papers onto the reverse side of the illustrations. I cut a circle out of the middle section that I stitched around and added a few beads to the tailend of the thread. I attached the soldier so he swung over the hole and I also aligned the hole so you could see the Christmas tree through it.

I'll be back on Wednesday.

TTFN
Louise



No comments:

Post a Comment