Tuesday 13 December 2016

A calendar for 2017














I've made this calendar for a Christmas present, but the recipient doesn't follow me online so I can share this with you tonight. I've used an A5 piece of card for each of the 'pages' and decorated them with a mixture of scrapbook papers, images from Pinterest, ephemera from my stash, crystals and stickers. I used a printed calendar for the date bit that I'd bought from a craft shop rather than printed a 2017 calendar from the internet.

I punched a hole about 2cm in from each side at the top of each page and bound them together with two binder rings (rings that can pull apart and close again). To enable the calendar to be hung up, I punched another hole in the middle of the top of each page and ran a length of ribbon through all of the pages and created a loop by tying the ends together. This enables the pages to be flipped over and still be able to be hung up.

I hope you've had a good start to your week and I'll be back on Thursday.

TTFN
Louise  

2 comments: