Tuesday 1 November 2016

A couple more dapper gent birthday cards











Both of these cards started with the images of the gents that I found on Pinterest. They're from vintage fashion adverts for men. Each one has had french knots added to highlight the buttons on the gents' outfits. The first one also has a teeny bit of fabric that I've added to his breast pocket as a pocket square. He is on a background of newsprint themed paper, with the addition of some washi tape and vintage buttons.

For the second gent, I have added a buttonhole, to goes with his french kno buttons. He has a background of a muted plaid and has a couple of cufflink shaped jewels either side of the sentiment.

The first of these cards has been snapped up already, but the second is, currently, available in my Etsy store.

I'll be back on Thursday.

TTFN
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment