Friday 2 September 2016

Christmas decorations with a bit of bling










Christmas starts a bit earlier if you make stuff to sell as you need to be ready when people want to start their Christmas shopping. As about half of my time is going to be spent on making christmasy themed items, you will be seeing more posts like this one, but I will be sharing lots of non-christmas stuff with you.

These double-sided decorations are made from velvet printed with calligraphy. I've use vintage gems, pearls and buttons, along with some new guipure lace and satin striped ribbon, and they're hand-stitched with silk thread. I'm currently building a stock of items for the Seagrass Gallery before I add decorations to my online stores, but if you see something you fancy just contact me and I'll see what I can do.

See you on Sunday.

TTFN
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment