Saturday 11 June 2016

A birthday card or two.






Along with the image of the girl with the chihuahua (this card was for a lady who has one), I've added an image of a 1930s fabric and both have been decorated with french knots. The patch, top right, is made from a piece of my own snippet cloth (not the same piece seen in the last post) that I've added three blue lace flowers, an enameled flower (from an old necklace) and a couple of buttons.



This card is much simpler (it was made fro a gentleman). The background of the leaf is from a piece of wallpaper and the decoration consists of a feather is stamped in gold ink and a tree stamped onto fabric and decorated with french knots.

French knots are appearing on quite a few of my cards recently!

I'll be back on Monday.

TTFN
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment