Saturday 13 February 2016

The re-opening of the Seagrass Gallery, West Kirby (part 1).

The Seagrass Gallery is one of the places that sells the things I make, along with lots of other lovely art from the local area.

It's owned by Jo Smith, who is a fabulous painter and maker in her own right, and she has curated a fabulous selection of delights.

The Gallery was originally located in s shop front in Hoylake, but after a change in building ownership, it had to move. Fortunately, Jo found some lovely premises in West Kirby that are much larger than the old shop, giving lots of display space, along with extra rooms for workshops and a studio for Jo.

The Gallery reopened on 6th February 2015 and I popped over a couple of days later to take photos to share with you. I took lots, so I'm going to split them over a couple of posts.

Jo Smith's paintings, art work and jewellery.



 















In the next post I'll share the photos of some of the other maker's wares available in the Gallery.

You can find Jo on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

TTFN
Louise

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful gallery, thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a very lovely gallery Louise....I have never visited that part of the world...so near yet I have never been.

    ReplyDelete