Wednesday 17 September 2014

Secret stationery swap

One of the latest swaps I've been involved with was a secret stationery swap. This is what I received,  I don't know who sent it but they chose so fantastic stuff. Unfortunately, I forgot to take any photos of what I sent to my swapee!

 I'd seen this 'get the message' note collection in my local John Lewis, but I couldn't really justify the £8 price to buy it for myself, but, fortunately, my sender must be on my wavelength!
 



She also included a selection of ephemera, including the music-hall song sheet from the early 1900s.




There was also pen and pencil, sellotape and stickers in the parcel.



I love swaps, especially when my sender 'gets me', plus choosing items for someone else is always fun too!

TTFN
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment