Tuesday 4 February 2014

Journalistic part two

My second new journal is for embroidery. It'll contain info on, pictures of and samples of different types of embroidery and embroidery stitches. Again the pages will have bits of decoration on them. I've also left some blank spaces on the pages I've created so far, so that further pictures or samples can be added in the future.

So far I've created pages on Sashiko embroidery, a Japanese form of embroidery, and crazy quilting, which is a form of patchwork that is heavily embellished with embroidery and appliqué.

The front and back cover of my embroidery journal.


Sashiko pages.





 Crazy quilting pages (there aren't any samples on these pages yet).




Next time I'll introduce you to my 2014 journal.

TTFN
Louise

Pop over to the right side of this blog to see the buttons to a variety of blog hops to see what's going on elsewhere in blog land.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, Thanks for sharing your post on my What Are You Doing? Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the details on your journal pages, they must take you ages.

    ReplyDelete