Thursday 9 January 2014

The start of 2014

Well, it has been a while since I was last here! Since then We've had Christmas and started a new year. I hope that everyone  had a good a Christmas as they could and have started the New Year well.

We had a good Christmas, moving between various meals at each other's houses and lovely quiet days at home. Making-wise I still had a needle in my hand on Christmas day morning, but everything was finished when it came to present opening time! Unfortunately, I didn't take pictures of everything I made, but here's some of the Christmas cards I made.







One of the first things that I have made in 2014 is this calendar for my Mum. Apologies for the poor photos, it's been so dark here I had to use artificial light when I took them, making everything look a bit yellow.














I'm going to make myself one of these, so I have a calendar in my workroom and to use in new journal I want to create. I'm going to be spending more time working with paper this year and I'll be creating a couple of journals. I already have a mini one on the go. I'll tell you more about that next time (though you can see what I've done, so far, on my instagram feed.

TTFN
Louise

If you fancy having a nose around some other like-minded people's blogs, use the links on the right.

2 comments:

  1. The Christmas cards are lovely and your mum's calendar is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete