Thursday 21 March 2013

I'm am artist (sort of)!

In my last but one post, I talked about the two pieces of art I was creating for the Love New Brighton exhibition. I managed to finish these by the deadline (thanks to my Mum and Dad taking them in for me). Luckily, both of my pieces were chosen.

The exhibition is the window of an empty unit at the Marine Point Development in New Brighton, and as such, the photos I've taken aren't as good quality as usual. I've tried to avoid my reflection in the glass, but some of the pictures I took were a bit grotty so I've not included them here. Apologies to my fellow artists that don't have their pictures here. 
 





 


 




 
  
I'm going to have another go at photographing the ones that aren't here, so pop back in a few days to have another look.

TTFN
Louise 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment