Saturday 18 August 2012

Shop swap

This is about the second swap I mentioned last time.

This second one was to be organised by Keri from Two Little flowers. Unfortunately, I was the only one who was free to take her up on it, so we swapped with each other. The idea was to swap something that we made and sold in our shops, hence 'Shop Swap'.

When Keri had looked at my website she'd said that she liked my knitted things as she doesn't knit herself, so this made my swap easy, I could send her a washcloth and a set of cleansing cloths, in a little bag. I included a a bookmark and one of my little cards as well.





Keri makes some beautiful children's clothes, but as I don't have any children I wondered what I would receive in return. This is what came:




Keri sent one of her tea towels (she sells these, along with some toys, for children to colour in, a great idea), one of her lovely tags, a bird appliqué and some of her own printed robot fabric.

I'm thinking about what I can make with both the tea towel (it's too good to dry dishes) as well as the fabric. I'll post some pictures once I have made something.

TTFN
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment