Wednesday 4 January 2012

Bauble envy

First of all, Happy New Year. I hope 2012 is kind to us all!

Those of us in the Elsie May and Bertha world had a lovely christmas and a peaceful new year (we don't do the staying up till past midnight on the 31st December thing).

Today I'm going to share some photos of christmas baubles with you. They were all on two of my sister's christmas trees (she does 3), I think they're all lovely and could have quite easily swiped them, regardless of the fact that they don't go with my christmas colours of red and gold! However, being the good big sister I just took photos!

This first set of photos are from the tree in her (enormous) living room, which is decorated in blue and gold (the tree, not the room).








The second set of photos are from the tree in my sister's hall and are all Disney ones. I love Eeyore's pink bow on his tail - and the wonderful thing about Tiggers are Tiggers are wonderful things!






Did you covet any baubles this Christmas?

TTFN
Louise.

No comments:

Post a Comment